Whether you’re eight or eighty, an individual or with a group, there are many ways for CicLAvia fans to donate a few hours to the event. Every single volunteer plays a vital role in making CicLAvia the amazing car-free, event that Los Angeles loves.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us to help spread the word about the October 5, Heart of LA route, please click the following link:
Before the event, these passionate people help us
- Engage the community along each route
- Inform residents and businesses how to participate
- Organize our day-of logistics
- To volunteer for Pre and Post CicLAvia Productions click here
On CicLAvia day, enthusiastic supporters help
- Work side-by-side with Department of Transportation and LAPD officers to manage the flow of traffic on the route and direct car traffic crossing the route
- Provide participants with route and activity information
- Assist with managing the merchandise and materials at Hubs
- Provide free bike repair at Hubs
- Serve as Route Angels – the eyes and ears of CicLAvia within the action of the route
If you are part of a group and would like to bring your group to volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and include your group name, number of volunteers, and a number to reach you.