Sponsors & Partners
CicLAvia is a 501(c)3 that relies upon the partnership and financial support of local government, foundations, businesses and individuals to transform the community. Without this support, CicLAvia wouldn't be able to change how people experience their city, connect with each other, improve their health and affect positive environmental change.
If you are interested in sponsoring CicLAvia, please click here!
Thanks to the amazing sponsors of CicLAvia - Heart of LA
- Annenberg Foundation
- Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
- Rosenthal Family Foundation
- David Bohnett Foundation
- Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- AARP Los Angeles
- Partnership for a Healthier America / Drink Up Initiative
- Whole Foods Market
- Tern Bicycles
- The Laemmle Charitable Foundation
- Don Francisco's Coffee
- 1915 Bolthouse Farms
- First 5 LA
- Pick My Solar
- Pure Cycles
- Indie Printing
- Los Angeles County Bicycle Coalition
- Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator
Thank You To Our Past Sponsors & Partners!