After Sunday’s CicLAvia—Mid City Meets Pico Union, the summer fun keeps rolling with free events across LA. From Independence Day fireworks to an outdoor Shakespeare festival, this week has plenty of amusement to keep you riding high.
Wednesday, July 3
- Kickoff the 2019 Griffith Park Free Shakespeare Festival and enjoy the Independent Shakespeare Co. performing Twelfth Night under the stars through September 1.
Thursday, July 4
- Join LA City Councilmember Curren Price for the Fourth of July Community Festival and Fireworks Show from 11am–10pm featuring entertainment, barbecue, all-ages activities, and, of course, fireworks.
- Celebrate in the heart of LA during Fourth of July Block Party presented by Grand Park and the Music Center and enjoy food trucks, live music, and firework displays against the backdrop of DTLA.
- Spend your Fourth of July on the beach for a fireworks show in Marina Del Rey at July 4th at the Marina starting at 9pm.
Saturday, July 6
- Keep the fun going by heading to North Hollywood for the NoHo Summer Nights Festival featuring live music from Incendio from 7:30–9:30pm.
- Take a guided tour of art installations along the red line during Metro Art Moves—Hollywood Stations from 10am–12pm.
Do you like this post?