Activities abound on this route connecting Banning Park with the scenic Wilmington Waterfront. You can also check out shops, eateries, local gems, and activities along the route using our interactive digital map.
Pick up a field guide during the event for a map and full list of activities in English and Spanish.
All Hubs will have restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid. Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP Los Angeles—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth—just look for the sign!
Banning Park Hub
522 E M St, Wilmington, CA 90744
- Visit some of LA’s best food trucks, including several funded by LA2050 grantee Opportunity Fund.
- Visit LA2050's booth to cast your vote in the My LA2050 Grants Challenge, get a bike-themed tote and start collecting your own set of LA2050 buttons.
- Listen to music by solar powered DJs, the SYCONS.
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and look for the roaming Book Bike distributing free books to library card holders.
- Enjoy story time at the top of each hour, hosted by First 5 LA and the Los Angeles Public Library. Receive a free book for your child (5 and under), while supplies last.
- Relax while playing vintage board games in the AARP Play Zone.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains, to learn about the National Parks Services programs and scale their 25’ rock wall.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet (while supplies last) courtesy of CicLAvia.
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from TERN.
- Stop by the LA County Registrar’s booth and make sure you’re registered to vote!
- Stop by LA2050 grantee Everyone In's booth to learn how you can help end homelessness while contributing to a community mural wall.
- Stop by the EmpowerLA booth to learn about Neighborhood Council elections, an LA2050 metric, and meet LA2050 grantee Miry’s List, which welcomes refugee families to LA.
Wilmington Waterfront Park Hub
606 W C St, Wilmington, CA 90744
- Grab a bite from some of LA’s best food trucks.
- Play cornhole, lounge with the LA2050 team, vote in their Grants Challenge, and get a complete limited-edition LA2050 button set.
- Visit Street Poets mobile Poetry in Motion Van, drop in on a writing workshop, and share your poem during their all-day open mic.
- Stop by the Metro Bike Share booth and chat with Metro staff to learn more about their bike share program.
- Visit the Port of Los Angeles TransPORTer to learn about the history, equipment, environmental programs, and future of the nation’s number one container port.
- Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Learn skateboarding skills for all ages with The Skateside.
- Charge your phone with the sun at the LADWP Solar Trailer.
- Contribute to a community art bike by CicLAvia and Pure Cycles.
- Visit the Wilmington Historical Roadshow featuring never-before-seen photos of Wilmington’s finest.
- Visit Great Streets' Adventure Streets Obstacle Course to jump, crawl, and hop through a playful path to win prizes.
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project booth.
- Design a custom button with your vision for LA in 2050.
- Visit Self Help Graphics & Art’s Barrio Mobile Art Studio for a hands-on, silkscreen stencil workshop.
- Visit Capital One for a selection of giveaways, games, and prizes.
- Say hi to the team from Harlem Lacrosse – Los Angeles to try your hand at lacrosse and learn more about their school-based youth development programs.
- The Banning Museum will host guided tours of the historic museum at 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, and 3:30pm during CicLAvia.
- Join the Avalon Arts and Cultural Alliance as they transform Wilmington Town Square into Plaza de Arte; a center of activity where you can enjoy live music, shop at local vendor booths and participate in complimentary children’s activities.
- Stop by the SBCC Thrive LA storefront at 525 Avalon Blvd to learn more about their programs.
- Enjoy art activities and snacks from Creative Insight.
- Check out local vendors selling their artisan wares in the Wilmington Municipal Building parking lot at 544 N Avalon Blvd, supported by Councilmember Joe Buscaino’s office.