July was busy, but if this week is any indication, August is going to be just as full of fun (including CicLAvia—Meet the Hollywoods on August 18). From walking tours to art tours to music festivals and outdoor movie nights, there is something for everyone.
Monday, July 29
- Tour the region and get some exercise during The L.A. ALL Day Transit & Walkabout Fitness Tour from 9:30am–11pm.
Thursday, August 1
- Explore Downtown Culver City while jamming to music during Culver City’s Boulevard Music Festival, and enjoy live performances of jazz, blues and Motown classics starting at 7pm.
- Head to the Free Outdoor Movie & Food Truck Fun at Baldwin Hills Crenshaw from 6–9pm, and enjoy Jumanji on an outdoor big screen, live music, games, and food trucks.
Saturday, August 3
- Stop by the The Vibe Cookout in Windsor Hills’ Ladera Park, and enjoy food, vendors, and life-size games from 3–7pm.
Sunday, August 4
- Check out the weekly Hollywood Farmers Market from 8am–1pm, and enjoy perusing items from farmers and artisans, live music, and more.
- Take an art tour of DTLA Metro stations guided by docents during Metro Art Moves: Downtown from 10am–12pm.
Do you like this post?