From farmers’ markets in historic communities to a free concert by LA Phil musicians, the last week of March offers loads of fun things-to-do in LA without spending a dime.
- Get a taste of historic Wilmington ahead of our April 28 event by exploring the Wilmington Certified Farmers’ Market from 9am–3pm.
- Learn the finer points of coffee, from the bean to the final brew, at Stumptown LA’s free tasting class, held every Wednesday at 2pm.
- Stroll along Burbank’s Magnolia Boulevard from 6–9pm during the monthly Ladies and Gents Night Out and enjoy live music, food trucks, activities, and special offers from over 50 local shops.
- Help beautify the Los Angeles River Center and Gardens during the Cesar Chavez Day of Community Service and Celebration.
- Stop by Spring Market LA, hosted by Local LA and ROW DTLA, from 2–8pm for a Women's Month celebration featuring live art and music, local food and beverages, and boutique vendors.
- Join Metro and C.I.C.L.E. in Glendale for their free class, Bike Education and Training: Rules of the Road.
- Head to DTLA’s Historic Core for the neighborhood’s weekly Historic Downtown Farmers’ Market from 9am–2pm.
- Enjoy Springtime in Watts, a free concert featuring performances by LA Phil's trombone ensemble and the Voices of Macedonia.
Photos courtesy Spring Market LA and the Wilmington Certified Farmers' Market.
Do you like this post?