CicLAvia Hub Volunteers assist with activities at or near one of the hubs. These activities include:
- Providing information to CicLAvia participants;
- Asking participants to dismount, slow down, or follow other traffic instructions related to hubs;
- Signing participants up to CicLAvia's mailing list and free drawing; and
- Assisting CicLAvia staff with managing the merchandise and materials at Hubs.
There are four (4) hubs along the Heart of the Foothills route, one in each city. See the route map here! Once you know which hub you would like to volunteer at, we have four (4) volunteer shifts to choose from:
- MORNING - 8:30am to 11:30am
- AFTERNOON - 11:00am to 2:00pm
- LATE AFTERNOON - 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- ALL DAY - 8:30 to 4:30
SELECT ONE OF THE HUB OPTIONS BELOW TO GET STARTED!