On Sunday, August 16, join CicLAvia—The Valley as we transform streets in Pacoima, Arleta, and Panorama City to a park for the day. Bike, skate, run, walk, skateboard, and enjoy the route however you want. We welcome people of all ages and abilities! Stay tuned for the route map!
New to CicLAvia?
Here are some things to know before you go:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9am to 4pm.
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles County.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There's no starting point or finish line—begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out more rules of the route.
- Only people-powered vehicles allowed. No electric scooters, skateboards, hoverboards, unicycles, motorcycles and other non-people-powered vehicles allowed at CicLAvia. Class 1 e-bike pedal-assist allowed. Class 2 e-bikes allowed when throttle is powered off. Class 3 e-bikes allowed when pedal-assist is powered off. Motorized wheelchairs are allowed. Learn more here.
Questions or Concerns
For general event information please email us or call 213.355.8500.
For concerns regarding the Los Angeles street closure permit, contact LA Bureau of Street Services, Investigation, and Enforcement Division, Special Events at 213.847.6000.