There’s loads of free fun across LA leading up to CicLAvia—Mid City Meets Pico Union on Sunday, June 30! Together we’ll explore Mid City, Angelus Vista, Pico Union, Harvard Heights, and Arlington Heights along car-free streets. Until then, take advantage of these all-ages, free events from the South Bay to North Hollywood to Beverly Hills.
Monday, June 24
- Learn the traditional dance steps of the Celts during the Gaelic League of LA’s JAM Session: Celtic Dance starting at 7pm.
Thursday, June 27
- Head to the Hollywood Hills for Hollywood Night Market and enjoy live music, food and drink, and an array of boutique vendors along with an incredible view of LA every summer Thursday from 5–7pm.
- Get your groove on in Beverly Hills during Concerts on Canon, a summer music series featuring local artists on Thursdays at 6pm and 7:15pm.
- Spend an evening exploring the night sky with a local astronomy club and watch a classic film during A Night with the Stars at El Derado Nature Center. Movie starts at 8pm.
Friday, June 28
- Celebrate the spirit of summer at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County during Summer Nights in the Garden. Pack a picnic, wander the gardens, and enjoy live music and spirits from 9:30am–5pm.
Saturday, June 29
- Join Friends of Madrona Marsh for their regularly scheduled habitat restoration of the Madrona Marsh Preserve from 8:45am–12:00pm.
- Join the Valley Cultural Foundation for concerts by Cuban Jazz Train at 7pm and Nancy Sanchez at 8pm as part of the NoHo Summer Nights concert series.
Sunday, June 30
- Join us for CicLAvia—Mid City Meets Pico Union on June 30 as we transform Venice Blvd, 7th Ave and Washington Blvd into public parks from 9am–4pm!
It’s going to be a fun week! We can’t wait to see you this Sunday in the open streets!
Do you like this post?