The following are not permitted at CicLAvia, due to LA City law:
- Unauthorized solicitation
- Alcoholic beverages
- Narcotics or illegal drugs
- Bathing in pools or fountains
- Damage to property
- Feeding animals
- Firecrackers or explosives
- Littering (including pet waste)
- Public intoxication
- Unauthorized driving or parking
- Unauthorized vending
- Unleashed animals
E-bikes are allowed on the route, with some caveats, as long as they're pedaled (and not just ridden by motor). Read details here.
We're closely following LA County Public Health guidelines as we approach the event. We encourage everyone to bring a mask – whether to wear on the route or to be prepared for indoor places (public transit or restaurants & shops along the route) that require masking for everyone.