Keep the good times rolling this week after Sunday’s epic CicLAvia. From a public concert in Santa Monica to an end-of-summer block party in Beverly Hills, here are some fun, free events to help you continue riding high.
Wednesday, August 21
- Head to the Santa Monica Pier for Twilight on the Pier featuring Rostam, as part of the KCRW Summer Night concert series, at 7pm.
- Before the concert, get a workout in during the weekly fitness class, Work it Wednesday, at Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade from 6–7pm.
Saturday, August 24
- Visit Beverly Hills for Next Night, a block party and finale to the city’s summer events series, and enjoy live music, food, pop-up vendors, and more from 6–10pm.
- Fill your Saturday evening with throwbacks and nostalgia at the All That 90s exhibit, and enjoy all-ages fun celebrating 90s pop-culture from 7–11pm.
Sunday, August 25
- Check out the weekly Studio City Farmers Market, and enjoy selections of artisan bakers, locally grown produce, live music from local artists, boutique vendors, and more from 8am–2pm.