Summer kicks off this week, International Yoga Day is Friday, the next CicLAvia is in two weeks, and there’s loads of free fun happening across town.
From thought-provoking panel discussions to concerts and dance lessons, there’s lots of exploring to be had in the meantime!
Wednesday, June 19
- Listen in as a panel of experts discuss creating a city more connected by accessible, pedestrian- and bike-friendly infrastructure during LA Design Festival's Biking in LA x Bridging the Gap talk from 5–8pm in Culver City.
Thursday, June 20, through Saturday, June 22
- Check out Shakespeare By the Sea’s rendition of Henry V at an outdoor theatre in San Pedro's Point Fermin Park. Curtain is at 8pm.
Thursday, June 20, through Sunday, June 23
- Enjoy free, live concerts as part of Levitt Pavilion's Summer Concert Series. Three concerts are on tap this weekend. Free with RSVP.
Friday, June 21
- Head to the Original Farmers Market for their Friday Night Music Series, offered every Friday from 7–9pm through August 30.
- Dance the night away at The Music Center’s Dance DTLA series, offered every Friday from 7–11pm through August 30.
- Hear perspectives on what makes built environments memorable during LA Design Festival's keynote discussion, from 6–8pm at Row DTLA.
Sunday, June 22
- Honor a legendary labor and civil rights activist during the Delores Huerta Plaza Unveiling and Street Fest from 12–4pm in Boyle Heights.