Our next event is on April 28, but we hope you continue to have fun and explore the region with these no-cost events where you can celebrate International Women's Day, sleep in late after Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday, and much more this week.
- Re-energize during Grand Park’s popular free yoga classes, offered Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:15-1:00pm.
- Stroll through Descanso Gardens while learning about cherry blossoms, flowering trees, and other seasonal things during their guided Spring Bloom Walks, offered at 1pm on select dates.
- Round up your family and friends for ArtNight Pasadena, an evening of free art, music, and entertainment with festivities taking place from 6-10pm.
- Celebrate International Women’s Day with yoga, live music, and libations at The Gallery in Santa Monica.
- If you plan to sleep in with the start of Daylight Saving Time this Sunday, there's still time to stop by Smorgasborg LA, which takes place every Sunday from 10am-4pm in DTLA.