From Memorial Day celebrations to street festivals, here are a few ways to celebrate the unofficial start of summer while exploring LA.
Friday, May 31
- Go behind the scenes of diverse industrial spaces while meeting creatives and local brands from 1–4pm in the DTLA Arts District during Makerwalk LA.
- Enjoy family-friendly activities and mouth-watering food trucks from 4–8pm at Rose Bowl Stadium during the Final Fridays Food Truck Festival.
- Put a bow on Bike Month and kick off Pride Month with Pedal.Pulse.Pride Ride, a group bike ride along Sunset Blvd promoting a more inclusive LA.
- Take a stroll through Burbank for a night of shopping, live music, and food trucks from 6–9pm during the monthly Ladies and Gents Night Out.
Friday, May 31, through Sunday, June 2
- Explore Northeast Los Angeles during the fourteenth annual Lummis Days Festival, a weekend-long celebration featuring art, music, and performances celebrating the history, vibrancy, and culture of the area.
Sunday, June 2
- Preview CicLAvia's June 30 route through Mid City, Arlington Heights, Harvard Heights, and Pico Union during a safety ride starting at 9:30am.
- Enjoy games, food trucks, and live entertainment during Halfway to La Cienega, a family-friendly party celebrating the Metro Purple Line expansion, from 11am–3pm on the lawn outside the La Brea Tar Pits.
Do you like this post?