Noshing in NoHo
CicLAvia Explores returns on February 7 with a preview of part of our March 22, Metro Presents CicLAvia – The Valley route. CicLAvia is proud to partner with Secret City Tours founder John Bwarie for two walking tours of the NoHo Arts District that will include three food stops.
The tours will be held from 10:30am-noon and 12:30pm-2:00pm with a maximum of 20 participants per tour. Participants should expect to walk about two miles. Tour highlights include:
- History of NoHo, including its cowboy roots, commercial boom and the evolution of the Valley's "home of the peach" into the NoHo Arts District
- Learn about the food and retail evolution of the neighborhood
- Visit the Television Academy Plaza, home base of the Emmy Awards and the Television Hall of Fame
- Experience the culture and history of the area bite by bite as you explore three local food destinations
- Leave with insider knowledge that you can share with family and friends at the March 22 CicLAvia – The Valley route!
Tickets for the CicLAvia Explores Noshing in NoHo event are $10, with a portion of the proceeds going to support CicLAvia. Details of where to meet will be sent following ticket purchase.
CicLAvia Explores extends the spirit of CicLAvia in between our signature large-scale, car-free events with a series of smaller activities in areas where CicLAvia routes have traveled, will travel to and to vibrant communities that have yet to experience a CicLAvia route.
Click the links below for tickets:
10:30am tour TICKETS
12:30pm tour TICKETS