Whether you’re eight or eighty, an individual or with a group, there are many ways for CicLAvia fans to donate a few hours to the event.
Before the event, these passionate people help us
- Engage the community along each route
- Inform residents and businesses how to participate
- Organize our day-of logistics
On CicLAvia day, enthusiastic supporters help
- Provide participants with route and activity information
- Assist with managing the merchandise and materials at Hubs
- Serve as Route Angels – the eyes and ears of CicLAvia within the action of the route
- By volunteering as a group to manage CicLAvia participant traffic at crossing points
Year-round volunteer opportunities:
Sign-up to Volunteer:
As an Individual:
With a Group:
2018 Adopt-an-Intersection Volunteer Groups:
Heart of the Foothills - Sunday, April 22, 2018
Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation • Cal Poly Pomona - American Society of Civil Engineers • Cystic Fibrosis Foundation • David and Margaret Youth & Family Services • Friends of the Pacific Electric Trail • Inter Valley Health Plan • SGVLGBTQ
CicLAvia is pleased to announce that we have been certified by Points of Light as a Service Enterprise! A Service Enterprise is an organization that fundamentally leverages volunteers and their skills throughout their organization to successfully deliver on its social mission.
Research conducted by the TCC Group, a national program and evaluation firm, found that organizations operating as Service Enterprises outperform peer organizations on all aspects of organizational effectiveness, and are more adaptable, sustainable and capable of scaling their work.
CicLAvia completed an extensive assessment, over 20 hours of training and consulting and extensive internal planning and change to better integrate volunteers in our day to day operations. By achieving this level of excellence and certification, CicLAvia Inc. is now better equipped to leverage the time and talent of volunteers and better meet our mission.