Please note that all hubs will offer CicLAvia information and merchandise, bike parking, free basic bike repair, free water, restrooms and first aid stations.
Panorama City Hub
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Add your mark to a collective painting on the Mobile Mural Lab from 11am–3pm.
- Try out the Metro bus bike rack and learn how to bring your bicycle on the bus.
- Catch some rays and experience solar speed dating at the Pick My Solar Square with games, giveaways, and prizes.
- Councilwoman Nury Martinez is sponsoring a day of art, music and culture to highlight what makes the communities of the 6th District special. Come by to witness art in the making!
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and keep an eye out for the roaming Book Bike. Free books will be given to people with library cards.
- Check out the latest in folding bikes by TERN.
Near the hub:
- Stop by the LA Kings Valley Ice Center’s parking lot to enjoy a fun, interactive street curling demonstration by Hollywood Curling. 8750 Van Nuys Blvd.
- Take a load off and relax in the shade at the Mid Valley Intergenerational Multipurpose Center.
- Watch students in action as they capture the energy of the city, the San Fernando Valley, and CicLAvia through live art presented by Councilwoman Nury Martinez.
Near the Hub:
- Feel the excitement of Mustang Pride as Arleta High School students showcase the best in art, music, culture & live performances. Head on over to Arleta High School's main entrance along the route to join in on the fun! 14200 Van Nuys Blvd
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course sponsored by First5LA and get a free kid’s bike helmet from CicLAvia (while supplies last).
- Get loose and boogie down at Bradley Plaza’s Block Party. Experience the spirit of Pacoima through music, hip hop dance, folklorico and live art brought to you by talented youth and community leaders from the Northeast Valley. Bradley Plaza is a new community space in Pacoima created through a partnership between Pacoima Beautiful, Councilman Felipe Fuentes, and the Los Angeles Department of Transportation People St. program.
- Power up your phone using the Pure City Cycles Pedal Powered Charging Station!
- Celebrate the first CicLAvia event of 2016 by taking part in our brand new cut-out photo station. Snap, upload, and tag your photos with #CicLAvia to share your experiences!
Near the Hub:
- Council District 7 and the Great Streets Studio, in partnership with ULI Los Angeles, will host the Pacoima Health Zone - a demonstration project that will model potential long-term changes for creating a more vibrant, healthy and people-friendly Van Nuys Boulevard. In addition to pop-up streetscape elements, local partners will provide information, demonstrations and interactive exercises intended to create healthy people and places at Pacoima City Hall, 13520 Van Nuys Boulevard.
- Watch artist Levi Ponce complete the newest addition to Mural Mile: Dream Without Boundaries, a mural that shows anything is possible in this world through learning and our imaginations - 13545 Van Nuys Blvd
- Valley Economic Development Center’s Pacoima Entrepreneurship Center (PEC) and 11:11 ACC are partnering to host an Open House filled with music and art activities for the entire family - 13420 Van Nuys Boulevard
- Pacoima Beautiful and LA Mas will highlight 5 five local businesses between San Fernando Road and Cayuga Ave as part of the Great Streets Initiative. These activities demonstrate improvements unique to the culture of the iconic street.
Along the entire route:
- CicLAvia Power-Up Packs. We'll be hiding special power-up packs throughout the route for participants to find! Make sure you're following us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat to get all the clues!