On Sunday, December 8, we're opening up Sherman Way from Canoga Park through Winnetka and into Reseda for an entirely new, 5-mile stretch of open streets. Bike, skate, run, walk, skateboard, and enjoy the route however you want. We welcome people of all ages and abilities!
New to CicLAvia?
Here are some things to know before you go:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9am to 3pm.
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles County.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There's no starting point or finish line—begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out more rules of the route.
- No motorized vehicles (e-bikes, motorized scooters, etc.) are allowed on the route. Wheelchairs and pedal assist are permitted.
- Click here to download the route map!
- Join us for a special bike safety class and ride on Sunday, November 24 presented by Metro, the LA County Bicycle Coalition (LACBC), LA City Councilmember Bob Blumenfield, and CicLAvia. Get a preview of the route, focusing on safety, and pick up some safe riding tips! Sign up here.
Questions or Concerns
For general event information please email us or call 213.355.8500.
For concerns regarding the Los Angeles street closure permit, contact LA Bureau of Street Services, Investigation, and Enforcement Division, Special Events at 213.847.6000.
Thank You to Our Partners
And Our Media Partners