On April 28, CicLAvia will partner with LA2050 to open the streets in Wilmington for people to use as recreational space to run, bike, skate, scoot, or stroll. For CicLAvia's 30th route, this free community event offers an opportunity for attendees of all ages and abilities to explore one of Los Angeles' most historic communities on safe, car-free streets. We encourage you to walk, run, take your time, and enjoy all this vibrant neighborhood has to offer!
Thank You to Our Partners
And Our Media Partners
New to CicLAvia?
Here are some things to know before you go:
- CicLAvia is FREE!
- CicLAvia lasts from 9am to 4pm.
- CicLAvia closes streets to car traffic and opens them for people to walk, skate, bike, play, and explore parts of Los Angeles County.
- CicLAvia is not a race! There's no starting point or finish line—begin where you like and enjoy the day your way.
- CicLAvia traffic flows in two directions, just like regular traffic. Check out more rules of the route.
- Download a copy of the route map.
Questions or Concerns
For general event information please contact CicLAvia at 213.355.8500 or email@example.com.
For concerns regarding the Los Angeles street closure permit, contact LA Bureau of Street Services, Investigation, and Enforcement Division, Special Events at 213.847.6000.