Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, March 26 for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, March 26:
All Hubs will have food trucks, restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet courtesy of CicLAvia (while supplies last).
- Join The Skateside and learn basic skateboarding skills on Keen ramps!
- Metro Bike share will have a temporary active station available for use. Check out a bike and take it for a spin along the route! For more info, click here. Supplies are limited.
- Visit the Capital One booth for a chance to win a bike.
- Add to a collective painting on the Mobile Mural Lab (11am–3pm).
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles.
- Near the hub: stop by The Culver Studios to recreate the classic bike scene from E.T.
- Relax under the trees inside Tellefson Park.
- Bringing your baby? Stop by the First 5 LA baby changing and breast feeding station!
- Enjoy a performance in the park by Culver City's own La Ballona Folklore from 11:30am – 12pm
|Mar Vista Farmers Market (9 am to 2 pm) Stop by the Mar Vista Farmers Market and stock up on fresh produce and prepared foods from over 50 vendors!! **CicLAvia Produce Program**: Get a free limited edition CicLAvia tote bag when you purchase fruits or veggies from participating vendors (those with a balloon on their tent). Get a stamp upon purchase and show this guide to the CicLAvia info booth to receive your free tote (while supplies last).|
- Visit the LA 2024 booth to sign up for their Volunteer Service Program or snap a selfie with an Olympic backdrop!
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and keep an eye out for the roaming Book Bike. Free books will be given to people with library cards.
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun re-power your phone.
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games and capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck-turned-mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25 foot rock wall!
- Check out the latest Verge X11 folding bikes from Tern Bicycles.
- Mar Vista resident poets Erika Lane Enggren and Denise McKenzie invite visitors to participate in their Community Poem Project. Stop by and offer a word, line, or sentence with personal meaning. At the end of the day, the poets will assemble the offerings into a collective poem.
- Metro Bike share is coming to Venice in Summer 2017! Check out a bike and take it for a spin along the route! For more info, click here. Supplies are limited.
- Visit the Timbuk2 booth and browse the new Timuk2 x CicLAvia bags! Enjoy 20% off their Abbott Kinney pop-up shop from 3/22-3/29!
- Near the hub: Check out the LA 2024-themed murals on the Venice Beach Art Walls (Windward and Ocean Front Walk).
- The beach! Go for an ocean swim and check out the Venice Boardwalk.