We'll be kicking off the 21st CicLAvia at 8:30 am outside of the Alex Theatre, located at 216 N. Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91203. Join us!
Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, June 11 for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, June 11:
All Hubs will have food trucks, restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun re-power your phone.
- Enjoy tunes provided by KPFK.
- Join The Skateside and learn basic skateboarding skills on Keen ramps!
- Bringing your baby? Stop by the First 5 LA baby changing and breast feeding station!
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from Tern Bicycles.
- The Great Streets Initiative invites you to cool off at their pop-up parklet! Learn about DIY Great Streets improvements with the City of Los Angeles on your favorite neighborhood street.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Visit the Repurpose Compostables booth for a chance to win a prize.
Near the hub:
|Atwater Village Farmers Market (10 am to 3 pm) Stop by the Atwater Village Farmers Market and stock up on fresh produce and prepared foods! Participate in the CicLAvia Produce Program! Get a free limited edition CicLAvia tote bag when you purchase fruits or veggies from participating vendors. Get a stamp upon purchase and show this guide to the CicLAvia info booth at the Atwater Hub to receive your free tote (while supplies last).|
- Visit the LA 2024 booth to sign up for their Volunteer Service Program or snap a selfie with an Olympic backdrop!
- Come 'Picture Yourself at the Bowl' at the LA Phil photo booth! Upload and hashtag the photo #HollywoodBowl for a free, limited edition tote bag.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck turned mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25 foot rock wall.
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games!
- Check out some of the best food trucks in town and grab a bite to eat!
- Meet the Metro Outreach team and learn about the many exciting ongoing and planned Metro projects and programs throughout Los Angeles County. Don't forget to stop by their temporary tattoo and game booth!
- Try out the Metro bus bike rack and learn how to bring your bicycle on the bus.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles.
- Stop by the Laemmle Theatre booth to enter to win free movie tickets and hear about the new Laemmle Lofts and movie theatre coming soon to Glendale!
- Play carnival games and hone your rock wall climbing skills at the Glendale Community Services and Parks Department rock wall.
- City of Glendale Departments will be on hand to share information about various city services.
- Enter for a chance to win a bike at Capital One's booth.
- Stop by the complete the Safe Moves kids bike rodeo and get a free helmet for your child (while supplies last).
Near the hub: Stop by the historic Alex Theatre to watch performances by Caesura Youth Orchestra, Ara Dabandjian Trio, Lilly Flor y Los Compas and Pakaraguian Kulintang Ensemble: