Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, April 22 for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, April 22nd:
All Hubs will have restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
The San Dimas, Pomona and Claremont Hubs will each have a food truck zone brought to you by SoCalGas.
- Stop by the San Dimas Hub for an “Excellent” outdoor adventure with free Earth Day giveaways, chalk art, and a variety of
- Relax in the AARP Play Zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Listen to live music on two stages, and grab lunch, snacks, and fresh produce from the farmers market.
- Charge up at the one and only Rock the Bike Charging Station, where you can charge your electronics by pedaling a bike.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet, courtesy of CicLAvia (while supplies last).
- SoCalGas is back with their family friendly focus on playful activities. #cleanairnow
- Stop by the Metro Outreach Booth to play fun games, win Metro swag, check out a Metro bus, and chat with Metro Planning Staff about Metro’s various projects and programs.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles.
- Learn about many of La Verne’s local organizations at booths hosted by the city, library, chamber of commerce, La Verne Fire CERT, The La Verne historical society, Inland Valley Humane Society, and University of La Verne.
- Enjoy fun rides and listen to music from a local DJ.
- Explore the shops and try tasty bites at the many restaurants in Old Towne La Verne.
- Make sure to visit Southern California Edison’s dynamic and fun activities focused on electric vehicles, and have a firsthand experience behind the wheel.
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from Tern.
- Relax in the shade while listening to live music or bring your skateboard and helmet and check out the skate park inside Palomares Park.
- Stop by the Thousand Safety Checkpoint to check your brakes, tire pressure, saddle height, and get a proper helmet fitting.
- Challenge family and friends to climbing a rock wall, an obstacle course, interactive games, and lawn bowling.
- Take a tour of the historic Palomares Adobe.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fittefor a free kid’s helmet (while supplies last).
- Check out Street Poets’ Poetry in Motion Van, a mobile performance venue and recording studio, inspiring creative community and empowering people of all ages and backgrounds to express themselves on the page and on the mic.
- Experience a mini version of the LA County Fair presented by the Fairplex! Enjoy road tripcuisine, stop by the mini farm to see rabbits and chickens, try your hand at grinding corn, and snap a picture with the Fair’s mascots, Thummer, Lily, and Daisy.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck turned mobile visitor center where you can learn more about the National Parks Services programs.
- Color your CicLAvia experience by joining the SGVCOG for a mini Color Run obstacle course, great for families with children or anyone looking for a colorful time!
- Visit the Earth Day and sustainability information booths and participate in hands-on activities at the 10th Annual Earth Day Celebration, hosted by Sustainable Claremont.
- Enjoy arts and crafts, demonstrations, entertainment and more at the weekly Farmers and Artisans Market hosted by the Claremont Forum.
- Grab lunch from local restaurants or at a food truck!
- Have fun and learn bike safety skills at the Children’s Wheel Rodeo and Bicycle Safety course.
- Stop by the Claremont Museum of Art for a hands-on art workshop.
**CicLAvia x Farmers Market Produce Program**:
Stop by the Claremont Farmers and Artisans Market (on 2nd St between Indian Hill and Yale and Yale between 1st St and 2nd St). Stock up on fresh produce and prepared foods!
Participate in the CicLAvia Produce Program: Get a free limited edition CicLAvia tote bag when you purchase produce from participating vendors (those with a blue sign on their tent pole). Get a stamp upon purchase and show this guide to the CicLAvia info booth at the Claremont Hub to receive your free tote (while supplies last).