Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, October 8th for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, October 8th:
All Hubs will have restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
- Join the mad scientists, artists, inventors, and story- tellers from Two Bit Circus as they showcase one of their most popular games, Wacky Wire. It’s like Operation but higher energy!
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Check out folding bikes from TERN.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck-turned-mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25 foot rock wall!
- Relax at Echo Park Lake and enjoy a snack from some of LA’s best food trucks.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet, courtesy of CicLAvia.
- Make sure to stop by the Metropolitan Water District booth for a special free giveaway!
- Join us at our CicLAvia Pit Stop, spotlighting the arts and stories of how culture defines our city. An all-star line up of DJs will light up our dance floor, with a brief discussion with these LA tastemakers about the intersections of art and development in the Los Angeles nightlife and music scenes.
- REI Burbank will be hosting a full service pop-up bike repair shop.
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and keep an eye out for the roaming Book Bike. Free books will be given to people with library cards.
- Street Poets will be on-site with their Poetry in Motion Van, a mobile performance venue and recording studio, inspiring creative community, empowering people of all ages and backgrounds to express them- selves on the page and on the mic.
- Take a load off at the SCAG Go Human chill zone seating lounge and join Self Help Graphics for a special Dia de los Muertos art workshop.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles.
NEAR THE HUB
- Pop-Up Protected Bicycle Lane Party: Try out the future Main & Spring Forward protected bicycle lane at the LADOT and SCAG GoHuman pop-up party at Spring and 2nd. Learn more about LADOT’s initiatives for people walking and bicycling, including Vision Zero, Safe Routes to School, People St, and more! MainandSpringFwd.com
- Stop by the Metro Bike Share Hub on 5th and Broadway to check out a Metro Bike, buy a Metro Bike Share Monthly Pass, play games to win cool Metro prizes, and chat with Metro planning staff.
- Check out the Historic Core Farmers Market along 5th between Spring and Broadway (9am to 3pm).
- The Big Draw LA: Make your Mark in the Park! Ryman Arts students will be leading fifteen free drawing activities for every ability level in front of City Hall in Grand Park. A fun-filled, creative afternoon, we will celebrate the act of drawing by welcoming thousands of Angelenos to draw together.
Historic Core Farmers Market (5th & Broadway, 9 am to 3 pm) or the Mariachi Plaza Farmers Market (near 1st & Bailey Ave. 9am-9pm). Stop by the Historic Core Farmers Market and stock up on fresh produce and prepared foods.
**CicLAvia Produce Program**: Get a free limited edition CicLAvia tote bag when you purchase fruits or veggies from participating vendors (those with a light blue sign on their tent pole). Get a stamp upon purchase and show this guide to the CicLAvia info booth at either the Broadway or Mariachi Plaza hub to receive your free tote (while supplies last).
- Visit the LA 2028 booth to to learn more about the Los Angeles 2028 Olympic and Paralympic Games or snap a selfie with an Olympic backdrop!
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun re-power your phone.
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Stay hydrated at the Drink Up water station.
- Zumba! Cumbia! DJs! A Beatles Tribute Band! Don’t miss all of the action at the Mariachi Plaza bandshell presented by the Mariachi Plaza Farmers Market.
- Grab lunch, snacks and fresh produce at the Mariachi Plaza Farmers Market.
NEAR THE HUB
- Bubbles on the Bridge presented by The Bloc. As you roll over the 4th Street Bridge, enjoy amazing views of the City as you ride through a wave of bubbles!
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- The Great Streets Initiative invites you to hang out and chill at their pop-up parklet! Learn about DIY Great Streets improvements with the City of Los Angeles on your favorite neighborhood street.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get tted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Join The Skateside to learn basic skateboarding skills on Keen Ramps brought to you by First 5 LA.
- Listen to live bands in Mandarin Plaza and enjoy a cold one at the beer garden—presented by the Chinatown Business Improvement District.