View Activities on Digital Map
Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, December 10 for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, December 10th:
All Hubs will have restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
Check out a Metro Bike and take it for a spin along the route! For more info go to metro.net/bikeshare. Supplies limited.
REI Burbank will be hosting a full service pop-up bike repair shop and shaded outdoor lounge with a fun slack-lining activity.
Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Sign up with Koreatown Youth and Community Center (KYCC) to have up to 7 free shade trees delivered to your home for FREE! Stop by the booth to learn more, and even take a tree home!
MacArthur Park Hub
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and keep an eye out for the roaming Book Bike. Free books will be given to people with library cards.
The Great Streets Initiative invites you to hang out and chill at their pop-up parklet! Learn about DIY Great Streets improvements with the City of Los Angeles and design your own Great Street for your neighborhood.
- Street Poets will be on-site with their Poetry in Motion Van, a mobile performance venue and recording studio, inspiring creative community, empowering people of all ages and backgrounds to express them- selves on the page and on the mic.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles.
- Visit the LA 2028 booth to to learn more about the Los Angeles 2028 Olympic and Paralympic Games or snap a selfie with an Olympic backdrop!
Make sure to stop by the Niantic Lounge. Meet other Pokémon GO Players and pick up an exclusive 1 year Anniversary Poster!! Click here to learn more!
Relax in MacArthur Park and grab a snack from some of LA’s best food trucks.
**CicLAvia Produce Program**: Historic Core Farmers Market (5th & Broadway, 9 am to 3 pm, adjacent to the hub)
Stop by the Historic Core Farmers Market and stock up on fresh produce and prepared foods. Get a free limited edition CicLAvia tote bag when you purchase fruits or veggies from participating vendors (those with a light blue sign on their tent pole). Get a your field guide stamped upon purchase and bring it to the CicLAvia info booth at the DTLA hub to receive your free tote (while supplies last
- Join The Skateside to learn basic skateboarding skills on Keen Ramps brought to you by First 5 LA.
- Join the mad scientists, artists, inventors, and storytellers from Two Bit Circus as they showcase some of their most popular games! Learn about their upcoming micro-amusement park opening in DTLA this Spring!
- Check out folding bikes from TERN.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck-turned-mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25 foot rock wall!
Downtown Los Angeles is in the midst of an extraordinary urban revitalization. Stop by Councilmember Huizar's booth to learn more about his efforts to improve livability, promote economic development and tourism, and connect our communities through multi-modal transportation options that prioritize pedestrian, bicyclist and public transportation use as much as cars. And learn more about Night on Broadway returning to DTLA on 1/27/18. It's an evening of arts, culture, entertainment & food celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Bringing Back Broadway Initiative.
Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet, courtesy of CicLAvia.