Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, December 2nd for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, December 2nd:
All Hubs will have restrooms, free water, free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from TERN.
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and keep an eye out for the roaming Book Bike. Free books will be given to people with library cards.
- Stop by the Metro activation and check out a Metro Bike, buy a Metro Bike Share Monthly Pass, play games to win cool Metro prizes, learn to put your bike on a Metro Bus bike rack, and chat with Metro planning staff.
- Make sure to visit the Capital One booth for amazing giveaways, games, and prizes.
- The Mayor’s Great Streets Initiative invites you to hang out at their pop-up parklet! Come and learn how to apply for the Round 3 Great Streets Community Challenge Grant. The grant offers successful applicants an opportunity to transform their streets into safer, more accessible and more vibrant corridors.
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun re-power your phone.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck turned mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25' rock wall.
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Enjoy bites from one of the many local restaurants, challenge your friends to a match of ping pong, and enjoy other programming presented by the Chinatown Business Improvement District.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles.
- Stop by the REI Co-op station for a camping themed rest and relaxation area, a prize wheel for a chance at cool swag, and take pictures with a “special guest” who you can share your outdoor gear wish- list with (and a chance to win an item off your list)!
- Explore one of LA’s most vibrant historic neighborhoods— unique cultural programs, community events, and the best dining and shopping experiences— in Little Tokyo! Learn more at golittletokyo.com.
- Stop by the Thousand Safety Checkpoint to get your helmet fitted, check your brakes, tire pressure and saddle height and learn other bike safety tips.
- Stop by the Metro virtual bike share kiosk to check out a Metro bike (9am to 2pm).
- Diaper changing and breastfeeding stations by First 5 LA.
- Grab lunch, snacks and fresh produce at the Boyle Heights Community Market.
- Don’t miss DJ Fuego, Folklorico Dancers, and workout classes at the Mariachi Plaza Bandshell presented by the Boyle Heights Community Market.
- Don’t have a helmet? Stop by the El Centro de Ayuda booth for a free bike helmet (while supplies last) and learn more about their work in the community.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet (while supplies last) courtesy of CicLAvia.
- Street Poets will be on-site with their Poetry in Motion Van, a mobile performance venue and recording studio, inspiring creative community, empowering people of all ages and backgrounds to express themselves on the page and on the mic.
- Grab a bite from some of LA’s best food trucks.
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Stop by the AARP booth for a chance to win an autographed LA Galaxy jersey and other prizes (while supplies last) and learn more about AARP’s involvement in the community. Follow @AARPCalifornia (FB) or @AARPCA (Twitter) for additional details.