For sponsorship opportunities please click here.
Many businesses benefit tremendously from CicLAvia, some noting record sales, with thousands of potential customers passing by open storefronts throughout the day. We encourage you to participate, even if it’s just by greeting people who pass by your front door. This is a great opportunity to engage potential customers who, even if they don't shop on CicLAvia day, may return time and time again.
Customer engagement ideas include:
- Plan on being open the day of the event
- Make your storefront visible with signs, banners and sandwich boards
- Bring your business outside. If you have permission to use the sidewalk in front of your business, feel free to bring products, music or seating outside. (Please note: under the terms of CicLAvia’s permit, no stationary objects are allowed in the street itself.)
Join the CicLAvia Savings Program. Is your business on the route? Encourage participants to stop by on the day of the event by offering a special discount to CicLAvia participants. We'll highlight your family-friendly business* for free on the CicLAvia website, subject to approval.
Follow these guidelines to join:
- Offer discount on day of CicLAvia during all business hours.
- Place CicLAvia notification flyer in business window.
- Send the name of your business, discount offer, business address, & website link (if available) to [email protected] or call 213-355-8500 by May 5.
- Include name, email, and contact information for your business so that we can contact you directly.
- Please limit text to 300 characters with spaces.
- Follow these guidelines to join:
- Get featured on the CicLAvia digital map. Businesses that offers a special CicLAvia discount can be listed for free on our interactive digital map, subject to approval.
- Help get the word out in advance. Put up a CicLAvia flyer or give CicLAvia postcards to your customers! Contact [email protected] for more information and suggestions.
*e.g. restaurants, movie theatres, toy stores, clothing shops, hair salons, banks.