CicLAvia—Meet the Hollywoods is on Sunday, August 18, and the days leading up to it are full of other free things to do. From a yoga class in Pasadena to an art tour around Beverly Hills and an art workshop in DTLA, there’s loads of fun this week as we cruise into CicLAvia Sunday.
Tuesday, August 13
- Head to Grand Park in DTLA and enjoy an array of lunchtime food trucks during LUNCH À LA PARK from 12:15–1pm.
Thursday, August 15
- Enjoy an all-levels yoga class, Nama-Day Spa, at The Langham Huntington in Pasadena from 6:30–7:30pm.
- Join an art-making workshop at The Music Center from 8–10pm as part of A Plaza for All Celebration.
Saturday, August 17
- Relax and play in Elysian Park during Whole Person Care Family and Friends Summer Picnic, and enjoy board games, all-ages activities, food, and more from 10am–6pm.
- Help clean the beach during Heal the Bay’s Nothin’ But Sand volunteer opportunity from 10am–12pm.
- Enjoy a ride on the Beverly Hills Trolley as you tour the city’s art installations and galleries with an art curator during the Beverly Hills Art Walk & Trolley at 5pm.
- Don’t miss BOLD Summer Surprise Performance at the Beverly Hills Sign and Lily Pond at 6:30pm.
Sunday, August 18
- Join us for CicLAvia—Meet the Hollywoods as we roll, stroll, and play along 6.5-miles of car-free streets from 9am–4pm!