The CicLAvia route is accessible via many different forms of transportation.
West Hollywood Hub
Reference Address: 8800 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood 90069
Plummer Park Hub
Reference Address: 7377 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood 90046
Walk of Fame Hub
Reference Address: 6815 Hollywood Blvd, LA, CA 90028
Hollywood Blvd Hub
Reference Address: 5653 Hollywood Blvd, LA CA 90028
East Hollywood Hub
Reference Address: 4531 Hollywood Blvd LA CA 90027
This CicLAvia route is accessible via the Metro B (Red) Line:
- Vermont/Sunset Station is just west of the East Hollywood Hub
- Hollywood/Western Station is next to the Hollywood Blvd Hub
- Hollywood/Vine Station is directly on the route
- Hollywood/Highland Station is at the Walk of Fame Hub
There are a dozen Metro Bike Share stations along the route, primarily on Hollywood Blvd from the Walk of Fame Hub to the East Hollywood Hub. We'll update this page with pop-ups as we get closer to the event.
Metro Bike Share will also be setting up additional bikes for rent at the Walk of Fame and West Hollywood Hubs. These will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
Visit metro.net/bikeshare or download the Metro Bike Share app for a map of all the stations. Pro tip: Register your TAP card for Metro Bike Share before you arrive at taptogo.net/metrobikeshare. Be sure to tag @BikeMetro on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Please note that CicLAvia does not provide bike rentals. Plan ahead and visit ciclavia.org/rentals for more information about bike rentals in Los Angeles County.
All buses along the CicLAvia route will be detoured. Click here to see the bus detour list and check your bus stop on Sunday, July 10 for posted signs outlining specific detours for your stop.
Use ParkMe to find a lot along our route! If planning to park in neighborhoods along the route, please make sure to read parking signs.
These lots are located in the area of the route:
- Hollywood and Highland Parking | Enter on Orange Drive: 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028| on the route
- Hollywood and Vine Parking Lot | 1721 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028 | on the route
- Pacific Design Center | 650 N Robertson Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069 | 0.3 mi off the route
- Spaulding Parking Lot | 7718 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046 | on the route
- Poinsettia Recreation Center | 7200 Romaine St, Los Angeles, CA 90046 | 0.2 mi off the route
- Franklin Avenue Parking | 4635 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 | 0.4 mi off the route
Our friends at Walk Bike Glendale are organizing a feeder ride at 9 AM on 8/21, leaving from the Glendale Central Library (222 E. Harvard Street, 91205) and biking as a group to the route. Check out the FB Event Page. Note: they have not scheduled a feeder ride back yet.
Planning a feeder ride or walk and want to add it to our site? Email us or share it on our Facebook event page!