The CicLAvia route is accessible via many different forms of transportation.
Central Ave Hub
Reference Address: 1026 E Martin Luther King Jr Blvd., LA, CA 90011
Expo Park Hub
Reference Address: 874 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd., LA, CA 90037
Reference Address: 2418 W Martkin Luther King Jr Blvd., LA, CA 90008
Reference Address: 3667 Crenshaw Blvd., LA, CA 90016
This CicLAvia route is accessible via the Metro E (Expo) Line:
- Expo/Crenshaw Station is next to the Crenshaw Hub
- Expo/Western Station is .5 miles from the route
- Expo/Vermont Station is .5 miles from the route
- Expo Park/USC Station is .5 miles from the route
There are not any Metro Bike Share stations on our route, but the following are located within 0.5 miles of the route:
- Vermont/Exposition at 3775 S Vermont, approx. 0.5 miles from route
- Expo Park/LAFC at the Southwest Stadium Entrance, approx.. 0.2 miles from route.
- Metro Bike Share will also have limited bikes available at the Crenshaw and Expo Park Hubs.
Visit metro.net/bikeshare or download the Metro Bike Share app for a map of all the stations. Pro tip: Register your TAP card for Metro Bike Share before you arrive at taptogo.net/metrobikeshare. Be sure to tag @BikeMetro on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
Please note that CicLAvia does not provide bike rentals. Plan ahead and visit ciclavia.org/rentals for more information about bike rentals in Los Angeles County.
All buses along the CicLAvia route will be detoured. Click here to see the bus detour list and check your bus stop on Sunday, December 5 for posted signs outlining specific detours for your stop.
Use ParkMe to find a lot along our route! If planning to park in neighborhoods along the route, please make sure to read parking signs.
These lots are located within 0.5 miles of the route:
Lot 625 | 3416 W 43rd St, Los Angeles, CA | 0.5 miles to route
Lot 626 | 3328 W 43rd St, Los Angeles, CA | 0.4 miles to route
Expo Park Visitor Parking | Enter at 39th Street and Figueroa: 700 Exposition Park Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90037 | 0.3 miles from route
Planning a feeder ride or walk and want to add it to our site? Email us or share it on our Facebook event page!