Our route is accessible via many different forms of transportation.
South Central Hub
Reference Address: 2603 S Central Ave, LA CA 90011
Central Avenue Hub
Reference Address: 5400 S Central Ave, LA CA 90011
Florence Firestone Hub
Reference Address: 7769 S Central Ave, LA CA 90001
Reference Address: 1501 E 103rd St, LA CA 90002
These Metro A (Blue) Line Stations are located within 1.5 miles of the route:
- San Pedro St Station - 0.8 miles from South Central Hub
- Washington Station - 1 mile from South Central Hub
- Vernon Station - 0.8 miles from route
- Slauson Station - 0.7 miles from route and 1 mile from Central Ave Hub
- Florence Station - 0.8 miles from route and 1.2 miles from Florence Firestone Hub
- Firestone Station - 0.8 miles from route
- 103rd St/Watts Towers Station - 0.4 miles from Watts Hub
There are Metro bike share stations throughout Los Angeles with bikes available on a first-come, first-served basis. Visit this map to plan ahead metro.net/bikeshare or download the Metro Bike Share app. Pro tip: Register your TAP card for Metro Bike Share before you arrive at taptogo.net/metrobikeshare. Be sure to tag @BikeMetro on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
There are no permanent bike share stations directly on the route. Metro will be setting up pop-up stations at the Watts and South Central Hubs, and bikes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note that CicLAvia does not provide bike rentals. Plan ahead and visit ciclavia.org/rentals for more information about bike rentals in Los Angeles County.
All buses along the CicLAvia route will be detoured. Click here to view detours for all buses along the route and check your bus stop on Sunday, February 23 for posted signs outlining specific detours for your stop.
Parking is available in the neighborhoods near the route. Make sure to read all posted parking restrictions.
Planning a feeder ride or walk and want to add it to our site? Email us or share it on our Facebook event page!