Celebrate LA welcomes all to the event, and works to make each route accessible to all individuals. We utilize the existing infrastructure of the City, so participants can enter or exit anywhere along the route, making use of city streets, ramps and sidewalks. When facilities are added to the route at hubs (restrooms, water areas), they are all ADA compliant. There are gradual inclines along each route and any portion deemed steep will have volunteers stationed to guide participants. While steep areas and congested areas are usually mandatory dismount zones, participants unable to dismount are not required to do so. Service animals are welcome.
Click below for detailed information:
Hubs are resting and meeting points along the route. Each hub has free basic bike repair, bike parking, an information booth, merchandise, free drinking water and ADA-compliant restrooms. All hubs will have bike valet with the exception of Melrose and Hollywood Bowl.
- Grand Ave Hub* - 111 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012 (This hub runs from 9 am to 8:30 pm)
- MacArthur Park Hub - 2401 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90057 (This hub runs from 9 am to 4 pm)
- Koreatown Hub - 5555 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038 (This hub runs from 9 am to 4 pm)
- Hollywood Hub - 1750 Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (This hub runs from 9 am to 4 pm)
- Hollywood Bowl Hub* - Kagan Patio Stage - 2301 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90068 (*this hub is not connected via the open street route - shuttles will be available every ten minutes at the Hollywood Hub to get to and from the Bowl Hub. This hub runs from 9 am to 2 pm).
Mileage Between Hubs
'American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters will be present on all stages where a majority of the performance includes English singing or speaking'
This route has a couple of gradual inclines. All hubs are dismount zones. In addition to the hubs, there are two dismount zones due to extreme inclines - Beaudry and Wilshire, and 5th and Grand Ave.
Participants with mobility limitations are welcome to use motorized wheelchairs, scooters, pedal-assist bikes, and adaptive bicycles.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to enjoy the adventure of Celebrate LA. Pedicab stops are located at each hub's info booth, and will travel between hubs. Look for the pedicab stop sign at each hub’s information booth. Pedicabs are available on a first-come, first served basis. Riders must be able to step into or transfer into the pedicab.
To find a list of parking lots that are open air and flat, please visit parkme.com.
You can view a more comprehensive list of parking lots and structures along the route by clicking here.
To get more information on how to get to the route, please click here.