Pick up a field guide during the event for a map and full list of activities in English and Spanish.
All Hubs will have restrooms, bike repair, free water, food trucks, first aid, and bike parking. Catch a free pedi-cab—brought to you by AARP Los Angeles—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth—just look for the sign!
Mid City Hub
4915 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Join The Skateside to learn basic skateboarding skills.
- Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card! Free books will be given to people with library cards.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia and Pure Cycles.
- Visit the LACMA booth to learn what's happening this summer at the museum—and join teaching artists for a family-friendly, drop-in art workshop focused on printmaking.
- Stop by the LADOT Vision Zero booth to share your thoughts on the safety improvements coming to Adams Blvd.
Near the Hub
- Stop by the Wellington Square Farmers Market at Washington Blvd and Virginia Rd for fresh produce and prepared foods!
3306 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019
- Stop by the LA County Registrar’s booth to make sure you’re registered to vote!
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from TERN.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck turned mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25’ rock wall.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet (while supplies last) courtesy of CicLAvia.
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Listen to tunes powered by the sun with Solar DJs, the SYCONS.
Near the Hub
- Stop by Street Poets Village; a spoken-word poetry, dance/movement, and music live mic experience celebrating creative community and the roots that connect us to one another. Join Street Poets Inc. for an all-day community ritual of recreation and rebirth. The Street Poets Village is located at OpenAir 2150 Venice Blvd between Harvard and Hobart.
- Ride through the BikeOn Wave Pop-up on Venice Blvd between 7th and Broson, just west of the route! Experience a temporary bikeway design created by Gensler, Saris and LADOT. Meet up with LADOT staff and share your vision for active streets in your neighborhood.
1450 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Make sure to visit the Capital One booth for amazing giveaways, games, and prizes.
- Join Great Streets for an Adventure Streets obstacle course. Jump, crawl and hop your way through a playful path to win prizes.
- Stop by the Thousand Safety Checkpoint to get your helmet fitted, check your brakes, tire pressure and saddle height, and learn other bike safety tips.
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- Stop by the City Plants booth to adopt a free tree for your yard and learn more about their Free Trees program for your home and street.