Pick up a field guide during the event for a map and full list of activities in English and Spanish.
All Hubs will have restrooms, bike repair, free water, food trucks, first aid, and bike parking. Catch a free pedi-cab—brought to you by AARP Los Angeles—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth—just look for the sign!
Mid City Hub
4915 W Washington Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Join The Skateside to learn basic skateboarding skills.
- Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card! Free books will be given to people with library cards.
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia and Pure Cycles.
- Visit the LACMA booth to learn what's happening this summer at the museum—and join teaching artists for a family-friendly, drop-in art workshop focused on printmaking.
- Stop by the LADOT Vision Zero booth to share your thoughts on the safety improvements coming to Adams Blvd.
Near the Hub
- Stop by the Wellington Square Farmers Market from 9am–1pm at Washington Blvd and Virginia Rd for fresh produce and prepared foods!
3306 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019
- Stop by the LA County Registrar’s booth to make sure you’re registered to vote!
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from TERN.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck turned mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25’ rock wall.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet (while supplies last) courtesy of CicLAvia.
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Listen to tunes powered by the sun with Solar DJs, the SYCONS.
Near the Hub
- Stop by Street Poets Village; a spoken-word poetry, dance/movement, and music live mic experience celebrating creative community and the roots that connect us to one another. Join Street Poets Inc. for an all-day community ritual of recreation and rebirth. The Street Poets Village is located at 2162 Venice Blvd.
1450 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90006
- Make sure to visit the Capital One booth for amazing giveaways, games, and prizes.
- Join Great Streets for an Adventure Streets obstacle course. Jump, crawl and hop your way through a playful path to win prizes.
- Stop by the Thousand Safety Checkpoint to get your helmet fitted, check your brakes, tire pressure and saddle height, and learn other bike safety tips.
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- Stop by the City Plants booth to adopt a free tree for your yard and learn more about their Free Trees program for your home and street.