Pick up a field guide during the event for a map and full list of activities.
All Hubs will have restrooms, bike repair, free water, first aid, and bike parking. Catch a free pedi-cab—brought to you by AARP Los Angeles—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth—just look for the sign!
Canoga Park Hub
22222 Sherman Way Canoga Park, CA 91303
- Enjoy live music on the Bob Blumenfield stage, produced by 11:11 A Creative Collective. See Dr. Madd VIBE and the Missin’ Links, Astral Jubilee, Chola Orange, and MoonFuzz!
- Stop by the REI Co-op activation and climb the rock pinnacle, take a selfie at their fun photo wall, and enter a prize wheel sweepstakes for a spin at some cool swag and a raffle prize. They’ll have a little surprise and delight for you too, but you’ll have to visit their booth to find out what it is!
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet (while supplies last) courtesy of CicLAvia.
- Learn basic skateboarding skills with the Skateside.
- Check out the latest bikes from Pure Cycles.
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and look for the roaming Book Bike distributing free books to people with library cards.
- “A Better Bike Equals a Better World” Printmaking with Canoga Park Youth Arts Center. Participants will use the traditional medium of block printing to create their own print. Attendees are encouraged to design a fantasy bike, scooter or other mode of transportation by drawing and creating a plate to be printed.
Near the Hub:
Refuel on creativity and good vibes at the UNITE Cultural Center at 21710 Sherman Way with your local neighborhood hip hop heads and community heroes The GR818ERS (pronounced ’great-one- eighters’). Drop by their newly opened home base to get down to some music, create your next masterpiece, and enjoy GR8 company.
19717 Sherman Way Winnetka, CA 91306
- Grab a bite at some of LA’s best food trucks.
- Stop by the Walk ‘n Rollers Creation Station. Unleash your inner artist with family friendly activities including custom button making, spoke card and race plate design, and helmet decorating!
- Breastfeeding and Diaper Changing Station brought to you by First 5 LA. Also, stop by the First 5 LA booth and receive a free bike bell for your child (5 and under), while supplies last.
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
18201 Sherman Way Reseda, CA 91335
- Stop by the Great Streets Tarzana Crossing booth to see potential streetscape improvements coming near the Orange Line. Learn about ways to get involved with Tarzana Crossing and participate in some fun games!
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from TERN.
- VOLTA by Cirque de Soleil is coming to Los Angeles! Stop by their ticket kiosk and take a selfie.
- Stop by the LA County Registrar booth to make sure you’re registered to vote!
- LADOT’s Vision Zero and Active Transportation Divisions will be sharing information about their projects in the Valley, including new on-street bikeways, safety upgrades, streetscape improvements, and an expanded LA River path! Take a minute to learn about what’s planned and under construction, provide feedback, and share your visions for some of the Valley’s major corridors as we work to make LA’s streets more livable.
- Stop by the Kaiser Permanente Booth to receive FREE health screenings (blood pressure, glucose, body mass index calculation) and/or a FREE flu shot from their Mobile Health Van along with bike bells and other goodies!