Remember to pick up a field guide at any hub on Sunday, June 24th for a hard copy map & list of activities!
Click on a hub location below to see the activities taking place there on Sunday, June 24th
All Hubs will have restrooms, free water, food trucks free basic bike repair, bike parking, and first aid.
Catch a free pedicab ride—brought to you by AARP—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth - just look for the sign!
- Leave your mark on a community art bike by CicLAvia x Pure Cycles
- Stop by the Metro Outreach Booth to play fun games, win Metro swag, check out a Metro bus and chat with Metro Planning Staff about Metro’s various projects and programs.
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet courtesy of CicLAvia (while supplies last).
- Councilwoman Nury Martinez's booth will host a DJ and information about the neighborhood!
- Come ‘Picture yourself at the Bowl’ with the LA Phil team. Stop by for a photo op at the bowl, download the Hollywood Bowl app, and get a free limited edition 100% recycled tote bag!
Street Poets will be on-site with their Poetry in Motion Van, a mobile performance venue and recording studio,
empowering people of all ages and backgrounds to express themselves on the page and on the mic.
- Come enjoy the wonders of literacy at Councilwoman Nury Martinez’s pop-up reading
corner! Listen to a children’s story and grab a book. Co-sponsored by the Kiwanis Literacy Club.
- Relax and enjoy your lunch on the lawn at the Mid Valley Intergenerational Multipurpose Center.
- Check out the latest in folding bikes from TERN.
- Stop by the Thousand Safety Checkpoint to get your helmet fitted, check your brakes, tire pressure
and saddle height, and learn other bike safety tips.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Join The Skateside to learn basic skateboarding skills on Keen Ramps.
- Visit the LA Ranger Troca, a food truck turned mobile visitor center for the Santa Monica Mountains. Learn more about the National Parks Services programs, then scale their 25’ rock wall.
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and keep an eye out for the roaming Book Bike. Free books will be given to people with library cards.
Near the Pacoima Hub:
- Councilwoman Monica Rodriguez (7th District of Los Angeles) is excited to welcome visitors to Pacoima City Hall. We are partnering with Las Fotos Project, ArTES Magnet, Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE), the San Fernando Valley Derby League, and other local artists on activities for the whole family. We’ll even have a doggy friendly play area in our courtyard. Stay after CicLAvia for performances featuring the Gr818ers & Las Joyas Divinas, followed by the screening of Breakin’ at Sundown!
- The Arts Incubator by Pacoima Beautiful (13456 Van Nuys Blvd) will be hosting a day of activities! Stop by for a light breakfast with the Artists-in-Residence from 9–10am. Participate in a community mural project, check out the Clean Energy Art exhibit, enjoy live music, or go on a student-led tour of Mural Mile. Follow @pacartsincubator for a full schedule of activities.