From a Mother’s Day workout to a Global Women’s Cycling Day mural bike tour, here are some fun, free ways to explore LA this week without spending a dime.
- Enjoy free admission and family-friendly ceramic art activities during Free Family Night from 4–8pm at Kidspace Children’s Museum.
- Try out student-created video and board games, enjoy competitions, food, drinks, and more at the USC Games Expo from 4–8pm.
- Peruse photography exploring themes and content about East LA during Open Show from 7–9pm at the Armory Center for the Arts.
- Work up a sweat with a Soul Cycle master instructor at a Mother’s Day Boot Camp from 12–1pm outside of Lululemon at The Point in El Segundo.
- Celebrate Global Women’s Cycling Day during C.I.C.L.E and CyclofemmeLA's Downtown LA Tour de Murals ride from 10am–12:30pm.
- Spanish speakers, enjoy a tour highlighting the art in Union Station during a tour with METRO ART MOVES' docent council from 10:30am–12:30pm.
- Head to Santa Monica for Indigenous Now, a free festival featuring dance, music, spoken word, and contemporary visual art by LA-based Indigenous artists from 12–4pm at Tonvga Park.
Do you like this post?