Activities abound on this route connecting Watts, South Central, and Florence-Firestone. You can also check out shops, eateries, local gems, and activities along the route using our interactive digital map.
Pick up a field guide during the event for a map and full list of activities in English and Spanish.
All Hubs will have restrooms, bike repair, free water, first aid, and bike parking. Catch a free pedi-cab—brought to you by AARP Los Angeles—to experience the adventure of CicLAvia in a whole new way! Pedicab stops are available at each info booth—just look for the sign!
South Central Hub
Reference Address: 2603 S Central Ave, LA CA 90011
- Visit the CicLAvia Corner! Look for the yellow umbrellas to learn more about CicLAvia. Grab an exclusive sticker for just a $1 donation to support open streets. Choose from five unique designs and show off why YOU CicLAvia.
- Join Venice Family Clinic for some creative and relaxing fun at our mini-imagination station. Don’t forget to enter the raffle or spin to win cool giveaways!
- The Metro Bike Share team will be on site with a pop-up bike share station, with bikes available to the public on a first-come, first served basis.
- Complete the kids bike safety skills course and get a free helmet (while supplies last) courtesy of CicLAvia.
- A Place Called Home is hosting a Custom Sticker Station and a Paint by Number wall from 10am to 3pm. Create your very own South Central inspired art sticker or help color in a giant paint by number installation. Take a selfie in front of the completed masterpiece.
Near the Hub:
Central Avenue Hub
Reference Address: 5400 S Central Ave, LA CA 90011
- Stop by the International Printing Museum’s Museum on Wheels. Learn about the history of printing and books at this mobile print shop, and try your hand at letterpress printing. Visitors will get to print their own souvenir on a tabletop printing press!
- Learn basic skateboarding skills with The Skateside.
- Does your child need a helmet? Stop by the California Highway Patrol booth and get fitted for a free kids helmet (while supplies last).
- Join the Dance for Healing Project for a family dance party! Run, skip, hop, turn or play a drum. Swing, salsa, or whatever you feel like with artists Raymond Ejiofor and Charlotte Smith. On the top of every hour.
- Somos LA Arte Homeboy Art Academy will be hosting a bicycle pennant workshop. Stop by and add to the vibrancy of your ride!
Florence Firestone Hub
Reference Address: 7769 S Central Ave, LA CA 90001
- Visit the LACMA booth to learn about the current Betye Saar, Julie Mehretu, and Fiji exhibitions. Join teaching artists for a drop-in printmaking workshop.
- Capture a snapshot of your day at the Las Fotos Project photo booth.
- Relax in the AARP play zone while catching up over vintage board games.
- Visit the City Clerk’s booth to make sure you’re registered to vote!
- Plug into the phone charging station at the LADWP Solar Trailer and let the sun repower your phone.
- Food trucks.
Reference Address: 1501 E 103rd St, LA CA 90002
- Stop by the LADOT Vision Zero event to learn more about recently installed and upcoming traffic safety improvements planned for South LA.
- Metro will be on site with a pop-up Metro Bike Share Station with bikes available to the public, an information booth, and a lounge area where you can relax and play games.
- Sign up for a free Los Angeles Public Library card and look for the roaming Book Bike distributing free books to people with library cards.
- Chat with over a dozen local community organizations serving the South LA area, drop in and play street soccer, and enjoy a variety of other family-friendly activities.
- Food trucks.